This is a page which users can use to let people know what sorts of things they are doing with GNU Radio and/or the USRP. We have divided the users into various groups.
Please feel free to add your organization to this list. Even better would be to create a simple page with links to your work, info about your project, and how GNU Radio and/or the USRP have made your work possible or easier.
To edit this page, you'll need to log in. If you don't have your own account, please use the "guest" account and its password. If you don't know the guest password, please send mail to [mailto:[email protected]?subject="guest%20password" [email protected]].Commercial
- Corgan Enterprises provides consulting services for GNU Radio and the USRP.
- Synchronized Atoms - Magnetic Signal Processing
- WISER Srl, Italy - GRIDES: GSM-R Signal Integrity Detection System, with Italian Railways (RFI)
- Wireless @ Virgina Tech, OSSIE Project -- Open Source SCA (uses the USRP)
- Wireless @ Virginia Tech -- Center for Wireless Telecommunications
- SDR @ Notre Dame Group
- Hydra @ The University of Texas at Austin -- A Wireless Multihop Testbed
- MRFM @ University of Washington -- Magnetic Resonance Force Microscopy
- Communications Engineering Lab (INT) @ University of Karlsruhe -- Software Radio and Cognitive Radio Research
- DSP @ University of Tabriz -- Digital Signal Processing (Tabriz-IRAN)
- Center for Communications Research -- Software Radio and Cognitive Radio Research and Development (Bob Mc Gwier and Tom Rondeau)
- Laboratory for Telecommunications Sciences -- Software Radio and Cognitive Radio Research and Development
- Communications Research Centre Canada -- Tools for Mobile Multimedia Broadcasting (MMB) Transmission (project page)
- STA Unit at the European Commission's JRC -- Protocol vulnerabilities in DECT, RDS-TMC, et.al.
- Institute for Telecommunication Sciences -- Telecommunications Research
- WINLAB (Wireless Information Network Laboratory) @ Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey
- Amateur Radio Operator - KD7LMO
- Radio Amateur Satellite Corporation (AMSAT) Eagle Project
- High Performance Software Defined Radio