This is a summary of the "things people would like" to see in GRC. These items are collected from the IRC, the mailing list and the discussions during GRCon13.
- Export function (unassigned)
- Rename the menu entry.
- Support vector graphics.
- Possibility to add a legend (of port types)
- GUI builder (unassigned)
- A graphical tool for designing GNU Radio GUIs
- Block implementation language (unassigned)
- Add some indicator for C++, Python. Useful for embedded, I guess.
- Integrate Doxygen (done, but unassigned)
- Open doxygen page for any block in the flow-graph
- Support OOT project documentation
- Status: Code exists. Needs some refinement and testing
- Integrate OOT project development (unassigned)
- The Idea here is the ease the development for projects with custom blocks by adding some some OOT project handling. This includes:
- Identify a GRC file with a OOT module (by its path)
- Auto (re-)load block definitions for the blocks of this module (local blocks)
- GUI for modtool to extend the module (Code exists)
- Allow local blocks to be used w/o install in the generated flow-graph
- Multi-page flow-graphs (unassigned)
- split blocks over multiple pages
- add off-page connectors
- Group parameter and variable blocks (Sebastian - WIP)
- visual those blocks for better overview
- Better-handling of GRC-produced hier-blocks
- Dynamic flow-graph configuration (unassigned)
- Allow run-time block enable/disable
- Perhaps only at init time, and based on command-line params
- add some way to add code to auto-generated flow graphs
- Details? Use-case?
- Maybe Balint's 'Any Code' block already covers this.
- run flow-graphs remotely (Sebastian - done/need work on GUI integration)
- bundle them with hier_block2
- check remote GR version
Others / Uncategorized¶
- provide a safe method for blocks object handle to be passed into "helper code"
- Details? Use-case?
- Change settings for currently active flow graph, e.g. debugger output level (e.g. if standard log level is ERROR, switch it to INFO for testing)
- Make drop-down menu for examples