Dev Call July 18, 2013¶
Time: 5pm UTC (1pm EDT)
We went off air in the middle of the first call due to bandwidth issues. Tracie Perez's project overview was unfortunately cut off.Agenda:
- GSoC: The students have been invited to give a very brief presentation on their status.
- Aneela Yasmeen: Improving the GNU Radio companion (GRC) (Sebastian Koslowski)
- Jonathon Pendlum: GnuRadio FPGA Co-processing with the Xilinx Zynq System-on-Chip (Philip Balister)
- Manu T S: LDPC codes and more FEC in GNURadio (Jens Elsner)
- Shashank Gaur: GNU Radio: 802.11a/n/g Receiver and Wireshark Connector (Ankit Kaushik)
- Tracie Perez: Implementation of LDPC encoder and decoder in GNU Radio (Jens Elsner)
- GRCon updates
- Call for Presentations is live and was announced. Need more advertising.
- Registration page should be live soon.
- 3.7.0 has been released
- Any current feedback? What's next?
- Porting projects?