Dev Call April 18, 2013

Meeting started by mbr0wn at 17:04:32 UTC.

Meeting summary

3.6 (mbr0wn, 17:05:20)

  • mbr0wn working on completing OFDM redo for 3.6.5. (trondeau, 17:06:28)
  • OFDM is still missing (mbr0wn, 17:07:47)
  • ACTION: mbr0wn fix that (mbr0wn, 17:07:58)
  • Also, some bug fixes are missing, but they would probably be a 3.6.4.2 (mbr0wn, 17:08:19)
  • Also, Sean's UHD stuff is missing (mbr0wn, 17:08:39)
  • marco is interested in GSoC (Crofton|work, 17:10:00)
  • ACTION: take mait's bsd bug patches into GR. (trondeau, 17:23:39)

Google Hangout for dev calls? (mbr0wn, 17:13:03)

3.7 (mbr0wn, 17:23:03)

  • One final API change left (includes) (mbr0wn, 17:23:48)
  • Then, next branch is stable enough for using (mbr0wn, 17:24:08)
  • There will be a RC0 (mbr0wn, 17:24:23)
  • ACTION: Crofton|work will test next on non-x86 (mbr0wn, 17:26:22)
  • ACTION: Crofton build next for embedded (Crofton|work, 17:26:33)
  • ACTION: mait will try and build for Debian (mbr0wn, 17:27:13)

Deb packages (mbr0wn, 17:30:18)

  • Ubuntu grabs packages from Debian testing (mbr0wn, 17:31:55)
  • ACTION: mbr0wn will change the wiki to promote the binaries over the source build (mbr0wn, 17:37:46)
  • ACTION: mait will try to package rtlsdr, gqrx etc. (mbr0wn, 17:38:21)

GSoC (mbr0wn, 17:39:21)

  • We have enough proposals such that we'll probably have good projects (mbr0wn, 17:41:27)
  • ACTION: mbr0wn Crofton organize some form of application triage after applications are closed (Crofton|work, 17:45:14)
  • IDEA: try to make access to the wiki easier. (trondeau, 17:54:46)
  • Next call: May 16 (mbr0wn, 17:59:06)

Meeting ended at 17:59:16 UTC.

Action Items

  • mbr0wn fix that (OFDM)
  • mbr0wn email people about dev call on G+ Hangout
  • Crofton|work checks G+
  • take mait's bsd bug patches into GR.
  • Crofton|work will test next on non-x86
  • Crofton build next for embedded
  • mait will try and build for Debian
  • mbr0wn will change the wiki to promote the binaries over the source build
  • mait will try to package rtlsdr, gqrx etc.
  • mbr0wn Crofton organize some form of application triage after applications are closed

Action Items, by person

  • Crofton|work
    • Crofton|work checks G+
    • Crofton|work will test next on non-x86
    • Crofton build next for embedded
  • mait
    • take mait's bsd bug patches into GR.
    • mait will try and build for Debian
    • mait will try to package rtlsdr, gqrx etc.
  • mbr0wn
    • mbr0wn fix that
    • mbr0wn email people about dev call on G+ Hangout
    • mbr0wn will change the wiki to promote the binaries over the source build
    • mbr0wn Crofton organize some form of application triage after applications are closed