Developer's Call March 21, 2013

Time: 1700 UTC, 10 AM Pacific, 1PM Eastern, 18:00 CET.

Meeting summary

  • 3.6.5 (mbr0wn, 17:19:01)
    • issue #518 is pretty much complete for 3.6.5 (trondeau, 17:22:14)
    • ACTION: mbr0wn will finish this and close the issue. (trondeau, 17:22:32)
    • OFDM blocks are also pretty much done (mbr0wn, 17:22:40)
    • for issue #503, we're close on this restructuring. Some problems with tag propagation. (trondeau, 17:25:30)
    • Major points for 3.6.5: OFDM tag-bug and better use of logger (mbr0wn, 17:31:59)
    • ACTION: trondeau open a ticket for the use of the logger. (trondeau, 17:32:54)
  • GSoC (mbr0wn, 17:33:20)
    • Two students have contacted Phil and Jens, respectively (mbr0wn, 17:41:53)
    • Parallella have contacted Tom (mbr0wn, 17:41:53)
  • GR-Con (mbr0wn, 17:44:30)
    • About 90 attendees (mbr0wn, 17:46:09)
    • IDEA: support a poster session and a demo day/session (trondeau, 17:53:31)
    • IDEA: demos to Boston free software community (mait, 17:55:26)
    • AGREED: We need to nail the dates/location ASAP (mbr0wn, 17:58:17)
    • IDEA: Let's have an additional call for the GRCon (mbr0wn, 18:01:11)
  • Hackfest (mbr0wn, 18:02:20)
    • Happening directly after the VT Wireless Symposium (mbr0wn, 18:02:35)

Meeting ended at 18:05:30 UTC.

Action Items

  • mbr0wn will finish this and close the issue.
  • trondeau open a ticket for the use of the logger.

Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4

.. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot