From 10/29/2011 to 11/27/2011
- 10:29 pm Revision 752fd7f9: docs: fixing swig Doxygen file to ignore some files in qtgui.
- 10:02 pm Revision b1b20afb: docs: added python doxygen docs to gr-shd
- 09:42 pm Revision 07bed9fa: docs: added python doxygen docs to gr-wxgui
- 09:42 pm Revision 19c40393: docs: added python doxygen docs to gr-vocoder
- 09:42 pm Revision 431cb8e6: docs: added python doxygen docs to gr-video-sdl
- 09:42 pm Revision 4686d1be: docs: added python doxygen docs to gr-uhd
- 09:42 pm Revision 28b0c4e9: docs: added python doxygen docs to gr-trellis
- 09:41 pm Revision e36b920b: docs: added python doxygen docs to gr-qtgui
- 09:41 pm Revision c8f9f435: docs: added python doxygen docs to gr-pager
- 09:41 pm Revision 96132193: docs: added python doxygen docs to gr-noaa
- 09:41 pm Revision 6c50cfa9: docs: added python doxygen docs to gr-comedi
- 08:51 pm Revision 6e088541: docs: added python doxygen docs to gr-atsc.
- 08:50 pm Revision 633fd3b6: docs: added python doxygen docs to gr-audio.
- 07:56 pm Revision 0a21e258: docs: autotools Makefile.am generates empty swig_docs .i files; builds in auto...
- The autotools build does not auto-generate the Python documentation for each block like we do with the cmake build, b...
- 06:25 am Revision 435dc713: uhd: cleanup some -Wall warnings
- 05:07 pm Revision ffa9e710: docs: don't ignore the entire qtgui directory.
- 05:07 pm Revision f5eff6ed: uhd: patch from Marcus Leech to add FFT update rate and averating on/off to co...
- 01:01 am Bug #462: grc: gr delay callback doesnt do anything - remove callback
- work has moved to gr-blocks branch
- 06:59 am Bug #465 (Closed): Building GNU radio 3.5.0 RC0
- closed in favor of a new ticket with more relevant title and description #470 "python 3.0 support for gnuradio"
- 06:57 am Feature #470 (New): python 3.0 support for gnuradio
- Build system considerations:
* VOLK - uses lots of python for generation
* Cheetah python3 support?
* SWIG python3...
- 06:43 am Feature #455 (Assigned): grblock - integrate grblock/python work in core
- marked assigned, this work is un-merged
- 06:42 am Feature #458 (Assigned): pmt - extend blob functionality
- did it again... dont resolve things that are not merged
- 06:41 am Bug #467 (Assigned): wrong text color - must set front color when chage background color
- dont resolve things that are not merged - double-doh!
- 06:41 am Bug #462 (Assigned): grc: gr delay callback doesnt do anything - remove callback
- dont resolve things that are not merged - doh!
- 06:41 am Bug #460 (Assigned): cmake dpack generator and "python-cheetah"
- dont resolve things that are not merged - doh!
- 06:24 am Bug #467 (Resolved): wrong text color - must set front color when chage background color
- 05:51 am Bug #469 (Closed): recommendation to unlock guards before notify
- See synopsis
- 05:34 am Bug #468 (Closed): volk - make all unit tests pass
- 05:25 am Feature #456: pydocs - integrate python docs generator
- more work here: http://gnuradio.org/cgit/jblum.git/log/?h=more_swigness_docs
added gr-digital and gr-core to docs ...
- 05:23 am Bug #462 (Resolved): grc: gr delay callback doesnt do anything - remove callback
- added a gr_basic_delay block to gr-basic which configurable runtime delay
- 05:21 am Feature #458: pmt - extend blob functionality
- squashed work from next branch, this should be mergable:
- 05:18 am Bug #465: Building GNU radio 3.5.0 RC0
- Brett Blackham wrote:
> BTW, the cmake method mentioned in [[http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Gent...
- 05:11 am Bug #466 (Assigned): replace function deprecated in python 2.5
- applied on volk_work branch, please merge
- 05:05 am Bug #460 (Resolved): cmake dpack generator and "python-cheetah"
- fix in http://gnuradio.org/cgit/jblum.git/log/?h=cmake_packaging
- 08:51 pm Bug #467 (Closed): wrong text color - must set front color when chage background color
- There is problem with text color in compoment properities windows.
Boxes with properities (eg. ID, Audiorate, Freq...
- 08:38 pm Feature #420: update grc for pep8
- Pleas let now if this is wanted so I will continue.
- 08:35 pm Feature #420: update grc for pep8
- This patch fixes some tab/space python code issues.
- 05:17 pm Bug #466 (Closed): replace function deprecated in python 2.5
- There are still functions deprecated for long time, this patch replaces them with modern equvalent.
- 03:59 pm Revision 7b57dae2: grc: replaced doxygen extracted docs with python docstrings
- 07:40 am Revision 11d58fe2: work on swig docs, added to core and digital
- 04:38 am Revision de849cae: docs: grabbed support files from ben's repo and my repo
- 11:30 pm Revision 0e7c799e: Merge branch 'master' of gnuradio.org:gnuradio
- 11:29 pm Revision c9c20b90: doc: ignored too much of qtgui; lost it's main page file.
- 09:02 pm Bug #465: Building GNU radio 3.5.0 RC0
- BTW, the cmake method mentioned in [[http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/GentooInstall]] also fails
- 08:09 pm Bug #465 (Closed): Building GNU radio 3.5.0 RC0
- I'm sure this is a problem with my Gentoo Linux system, but I thought I would start here... I get the following error...
- 02:50 pm Revision 9a25332b: cmake: only rely on target trick when not cross
- 05:25 am Revision 3de9e901: cmake: fix for cmake 2.6 install w/ library fubar mode
- 04:05 am Revision 88a9bcb1: qtgui: add python include path (older name)
- 02:33 am Revision ed4023ae: cmake: tweaks for swig generation module
- Also use deprecated python inc dirs variable to support older systems.
Add current binary and source dir to include ...
- 11:13 pm Revision 0899dfc0: volk: replace separate_arguments with string replace (performs a whitespace sp...
- 04:04 am Revision d4f209dc: Merge remote-tracking branch 'jblum/uhd_next'
- 02:56 am Revision bf8984ba: uhd: rebase tweaks + update on command feature
- 02:56 am Revision 24da5f49: uhd: change examples to use new stream api
- 02:56 am Revision d04404e1: uhd: added docs and removed unimplemented options in grc files
- 02:56 am Revision 9058109d: uhd: added set for RX/TX iq balance and dc offset
- 02:56 am Revision 1f3014a3: uhd: use new type string for uhd source/sink types
- 02:56 am Revision 8e60469a: uhd: added set/get time/clock source calls
- 02:56 am Revision f3d2a28d: uhd: added get_samp_rates calls
- 02:56 am Revision 84c3e0e0: uhd: python/swig/grc tweaks until it works
- 02:56 am Revision 011e784e: uhd: added convenience constructor to stream_args_t
- 02:56 am Revision 861a185c: uhd: preferable defaults for stream args
- 02:56 am Revision 017fb41d: uhd: restored source block recv single packet functionality
- 02:56 am Revision d4703182: uhd: grc xml tweaks + streamer args
- 02:56 am Revision 5b0ae93c: uhd: backwards compat work which support streamer API
- 02:39 am Revision a2894f6a: volk: work to improve compiler and multi-lib support
- 02:39 am Revision 24d572bc: volk: added some environment setup stuff
- 02:39 am Revision 1fe474ce: volk: building on msvc again with sse2 arch
- 01:53 am Revision 3843d13a: Use start()/stop() to get midpoint of uhd ranges
- 01:18 am Revision d539979a: Set subdev spec after creating uhd source, before threads start
- Allows for more graceful exit when invalid subdev spec is used
- 01:18 am Revision bba95712: Fix initial gain setting for uhd_siggen[_gui].py
- 03:53 pm Bug #464 (Assigned): wxgui scope sink - multi channels can have random alignment
- When the scope sink is used with multiple channel input,
even if each channel comes from the same source,
- 08:54 pm Revision 81dbc190: cmake: tweaks to swig gen and updated howto modules
- 08:16 pm Revision 2a0d169a: cmake: make the swig cxx file gen depend on the specified targets
- made a handy helper macro in grmisc to make this simpler
- 05:50 am Feature #455 (Resolved): grblock - integrate grblock/python work in core
- on jblum.git/next
- 05:50 am Feature #458 (Resolved): pmt - extend blob functionality
- on jblum.git/next
- 05:48 am Bug #463 (Closed): digital fll - buffers 30 seconds worth of samples
- The FLL band edge is somehow buffering massive amounts of samples.
Attached is a simple loopback (no hw) grc file th...
- 04:44 am Revision 0b3a4a2c: cmake: fixed up swig deps properly for make -j*
- Also took the time to fix up the swig index file generation.
This may have not-been auto-regenerating before as well.
- 01:16 am Revision 56fcd5f9: cmake: created macro for libtool gen and disabled by default
- 01:15 am Revision ea013f35: gruel: added missing check GR_HAVE_NETINET_IN
- 01:13 am Revision 6532f8bd: uhd: added buffer flush when source block is stopped
- This is useful for re-running the flowgraph,
and avoids the problem of old data on the next run.
- 01:28 pm Feature #441 (Closed): Move all USRP-based examples to use UHD
- Both gr-pager and gr-noaa have been updated to use UHD for the 3.5.x release series.
- 11:51 pm Bug #462: grc: gr delay callback doesnt do anything - remove callback
- 11:38 pm Bug #462 (Closed): grc: gr delay callback doesnt do anything - remove callback
- 02:26 am Bug #460 (Assigned): cmake dpack generator and "python-cheetah"
- 11:57 pm Bug #461 (Closed): gruel high_res_timer - fix for 32 bit truncation issue
- The fix by Philip Balister was merged.
- 11:31 pm Bug #460: cmake dpack generator and "python-cheetah"
- The naming is not consistent across OSs. We need a set of package reqs for each OS we intend to support (debian and r...
- 11:24 pm Bug #461 (Closed): gruel high_res_timer - fix for 32 bit truncation issue
- fix here:
- 10:58 pm Bug #460 (Closed): cmake dpack generator and "python-cheetah"
- I recently tried to make a deb with the cmake dpack generator (of a git version of course) option on ubuntu (10.10 bu...
- 10:58 pm Revision 640e859f: high_res_timer: Fix high_res_timer_now() for E100.
- Signed-off-by: Philip Balister <[email protected]>
- 07:51 pm Revision 3259e2a6: qtgui_sink_c : Fix update rate math.
- I botched the conversion to gruel high res timers. This patch fixes things.
Checked on x86 byt hand adjusting update ...
- 03:51 pm Bug #459 (Closed): mergeme - grc: fix bug when displaying string params
- This has been merged.
- 11:51 pm Bug #459 (Closed): mergeme - grc: fix bug when displaying string params
- 11:46 pm Revision 037c5f60: grc: fix bug when displaying string params
- If the param contents evald successfully but not to a string,
it would display None. This patch forces an exception,
- 07:41 pm GNU Radio Release Candidate 3.5.0rc0 Available
- The release candidate tarball is available here:
- GNU Radio release candidate 3.5.0rc0
- 06:28 pm Feature #443 (Closed): Move gr-noaa to use UHD
- This has been done for the 3.5.0rc0 release.
- 06:13 pm Revision 1063fc81: build: update version to 3.5.0rc0
- 06:08 pm Revision 7dcb1c86: Merge remote branch 'gnuradio/master'
- 06:03 pm Revision 8fd12ea8: Merge branch 'pager-update'
- 06:02 pm Revision 7a439372: pager: update full band demodulator to use gr-uhd
Also available in: Atom