From 11/23/2014 to 12/22/2014
- 03:09 pm Bug #753 (Rejected): Decoding of bits
The correct place to ask these kinds of questions is the [[MailingLists|Discuss GNU Radio Mailing List]], a...
- 10:58 am Bug #753: Decoding of bits
- Laxmi Narayana Reddy wrote:
> I have been using the GRC examples from GR-Tutorial. When I looked at the ...
- 10:58 am Bug #753 (Rejected): Decoding of bits
I have been using the GRC examples from GR-Tutorial. When I locked at the decoded bits it was not matching the...
- 03:01 pm Bug #751 (Resolved): PDU to Tagged Stream loses tags
- 05:14 pm Version 3.7.6 Code Freeze
- A code freeze for version 3.7.6 goes into effect on Dec. 21, 2014. We will continue accepting bug patches, but no new...
- 12:25 am Bug #713: Reusing a pfb_arb_resampler_ccf causes flowgraph to stop flowing
- This bug has been in Feedback status for a while. Is there something I should do?
- 09:00 pm Revision 958908e4 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 08:44 pm Revision 3427a667 (gnuradio): blocks: Made pdu_to_tagged_stream a TSB source
- 07:56 pm Revision 4b341809 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 07:54 pm Revision 971d13ac (gnuradio): runtime: TSBs can now act as sources
- 07:42 pm Revision cab56294 (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'gnuradio-wg-grc/master_grcwg'
- 07:40 pm Revision 04639628 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'maint'
- 07:38 pm Revision e6193c24 (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'gnuradio-wg-grc/maint_grcwg' into maint
- 07:36 pm Revision 5f641c0c (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'mmueller/gr_uhd_fix_URLs' into maint
- 07:33 pm Revision 5a15ce8a (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'mmueller/runtime_fix_spacing_in_perro...
- 04:31 pm Bug #737 (Resolved): constellation_soft_decoder doesn't work with constellations bigger than bpsk
- See commits:
The first one fix...
- 04:24 pm Bug #745 (Resolved): Rational resampler default filter error
- Ok, fixed the default filter function for when rate=I/D < 1 in commit:
- 04:20 pm Revision 6489c8cb (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 03:31 pm Revision 56f69533 (gnuradio): logger: adds a function to the logger facilities that allows us to ...
- 03:31 pm Revision 8236ec00 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'maint'
- 03:30 pm Revision ec05c9bf (gnuradio): logger: fixed a problem with the Python loggers not respecting the ...
- 03:30 pm Revision 9287d502 (gnuradio): filter: adds documentation to using the rational resamplers.
- If user provided taps, don't adjust values by the GCD since that will mean the provided filter is not valid. Only app...
- 12:12 am Revision a74d0f12 (gnuradio): digtial: adding example to explore the constellation decoder and so...
- 12:12 am Revision 464f23ae (gnuradio): filter: fixed default filter for rational_resampler.
- Addresses issue #745. When rate < 1 (downsampling), take into account the amount of downsampling (decimation) and adj...
- 12:02 am Revision 57ee0e7e (gnuradio): digital: fixes issues with the constellation soft decoder, specific...
- This addresses issue #737. The patch attached to that issue is not actually valid and is only an ordering problem/con...
- 12:01 am Revision 92ac02f7 (gnuradio): qtgui: compare current time domain x-axis unit with new unit to ens...
- 12:00 am Revision 9cfa4ba5 (gnuradio): runtime: math: reset a QA test for the fast_atan2f for mixed nan/in...
- This is the original check (isnan) before the change in table and so the behavior for this input should be the same.
- 12:34 am Bug #745 (Assigned): Rational resampler default filter error
- I believe that I have a fix for the design_filter operation. We define the half band and transition bands differently...
- 05:45 pm Revision b0b62054 (gnuradio): Fixed inconsistent spacing in perror output
- 05:39 pm Bug #750 (Closed): error: undefined reference to 'pthread_setaffinity_np'
- Thanks for the feedback.
- 05:29 pm Bug #750: error: undefined reference to 'pthread_setaffinity_np'
- We might want to close this. I had to reinstall my OS since filing this report, and when I did something must have ch...
- 03:41 pm Bug #750: error: undefined reference to 'pthread_setaffinity_np'
- Also @emerge --info@
- 03:34 pm Bug #750: error: undefined reference to 'pthread_setaffinity_np'
- can you post an @ldd libgnuradio-runtime-18.104.22.168.so.0.0.0@ and @objdump -t libgnuradio-runtime-22.214.171.124.so.0.0.0@ whe...
- 02:03 pm Revision 114494fa (gnuradio): runtime: math: in fast_atan2f, moved nested if that checks for divi...
- This change mostly affects ARM processors. They seem to not do well with nest branches whereas x86 do fine. Breaking ...
- 01:41 am Revision 95939b21 (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'st0ne/maint' into maint
- 11:58 pm Revision b527f594 (gnuradio): Checking for NaN takes too much time. With some incompatibility to ...
- This change should not have any impact in SDR related things. It is only for checking NaN/Inf values.
- 11:25 pm Bug #747 (Resolved): Name of "Nuttall" window misspelled as "Nuttal" in API
- Fixed in commit:
As the commit message says, the old (misspelled) versio...
- 11:21 pm Revision 3c060c35 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 11:20 pm Revision b2e6c0f2 (gnuradio): fft: fixed Nuttall window naming from nuttal to nuttall.
- The old calls to nuttal are still there to preserve the API but they just point to the nuttall versions and their doc...
- 11:01 pm Revision 0fc88b04 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 11:01 pm Revision 5669788c (gnuradio): Merge branch 'maint'
- 11:00 pm Revision 689f507e (gnuradio): fix UDP test
- After allowing IPv6 UDP test may fail because 'localhost' can be resolved as ::1
whereas UDP server listens on IPv4 i...
Also available in: Atom