From 02/02/2015 to 03/03/2015
- 12:38 pm Feature #771 (New): Deployment and remote execution
- I have been working on a remote deployment and execution feature for GRC and was hoping to get some feedback before I...
- 12:29 pm Feature #770 (Assigned): GRC auto-apply grc param changes after x seconds
- A while back we changed the GRC GUI to only apply changes to block parameters after the corresponding edit field was ...
- 12:20 pm Revision 4c8ac632 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 12:16 pm Revision 8ecfd13a (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'pinkavaj/vect_integrate-00'
- 12:12 pm Revision b8b71711 (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'nowls/digital/scrambler_grc_fix'
- 03:24 am Revision f426108c (gnuradio): blocks: integration supports vector input
- 08:44 pm Bug #769 (New): timed dual-channel B210 capture always returns ERROR_CODE_LATE_COMMAND, single ch...
- When you start a dual channel timed capture in the near future with a B210, the work method of usrp_source_impl.cc pr...
- 08:10 pm Bug #768 (New): sync_decimator_ff block with decimation above 262144 gives segfault
- On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 5:14 PM, Martin <[email protected]> wrote:
When you set the decimation of a f...
- 04:13 pm Bug #767 (New): QT GUI frequency sink mis-labels X axis with real input, and non-1024-length FFT ...
- The QT GUI FFT sink will mis-label the X axis with real (NOT complex) inputs when "half width" is selected, and the F...
- 11:06 pm Revision a374ec04 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 11:04 pm Revision e03b287c (gnuradio): Merge branch 'maint'
- 11:03 pm Revision 4a1d5aaf (gnuradio): Update FindQwt.cmake to support qwt6-qt4
- allow finding qwt6-qt4 library. Some distros have added support for both qt4 and qt5 in qwt6, the common name the li...
- 02:02 am Revision 15b8adfd (gnuradio): digital: added reset_tag_key field to additive scrambler GRC xml
- 10:02 pm Revision 514850b2 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 09:57 pm Revision 521dac2e (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'michaelld/better_fix_Python_shebanging'
- 09:55 pm Revision 31ded0c7 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'maint'
- 09:50 pm Revision 3f4cec96 (gnuradio): wxgui: fixes a bug with wx > 3.0.
- See Issue #762 for details and discussion.
- 09:29 pm Bug #756 (Resolved): Prototype wrong for pfb_arb_resampler kernel filter functions
- Fixed in commit:
By the way, I don't think it's necessary to point out t...
- 08:13 pm Bug #707: When Shebanging Python files, CMake should strip already existing shebangs
- I just issued a pull request for a new branch https://github.com/michaelld/gnuradio/tree/better_fix_Python_shebanging...
- 08:07 pm Revision 245d5bea (gnuradio): cmake: In Python files only, remove all shebanging (anywhere) then ...
- 05:58 pm Bug #758 (Resolved): Error from using SWIG 3.0.3
- 03:47 pm Feature #729 (Resolved): Make buffer location (base) and length available to work function inside...
- This is addressed in commit 1fe3a091a6ad0940ea8880c796f89ab194508b7e
- 08:33 am Revision 20b26f48 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 08:30 am Revision 6fc8f807 (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'tom/pfb_arb_resampler_prototype'
- 03:11 pm Bug #764: Modules never seen, although they are installed
- Please read this for reporting errors:
- 02:39 am Bug #764: Modules never seen, although they are installed
- # ls /usr/include/zmq* -lrt
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 844 2015-02-11 19:46 /usr/include/zmq_utils.h
-rw-r--r-- 1 ro...
- 02:03 am Bug #764: Modules never seen, although they are installed
- Obviously I have them in C/C++, how else would I have built the python modules?!
No "package manager" was used. I bu...
- 11:52 pm Revision be56f37f (gnuradio): filter: fixing the pfb_arb_resampler's prototype to use the correct...
- 11:25 pm Bug #766 (New): skip head block should drop corresponding tags
- Currently it appears that tags are passed through skip head unmodified, whereas the first N should be dropped along w...
- 11:15 pm Feature #757 (Feedback): Request for clarification of puncpat within FEC_Extended_Decoder
- I'd really like to help on this, but I can't see how we can better document it. I'm sure that we can; I just don't kn...
- 11:08 pm Bug #764 (Rejected): Modules never seen, although they are installed
- You're looking for the Python modules, but GNU Radio is looking for the C/C++ development files. The ZEROMQ_INCLUDE_D...
- 09:57 pm Revision 1fe3a091 (gnuradio): runtime: updating buffer base pointer accessor to return const char*.
- 09:15 pm Revision bab014a9 (gnuradio): runtime: added accessor to get base address of buffer. Addresses Is...
- Reintroduced qa_gr_block and added t2 tests to get input/output buffer size and base.
Need to include buffer.h, bloc...
- 09:14 pm Bug #765 (New): Rename finished() member function in block.h to is_msg_handler_finished() or some...
- To reduce confusing, it is desirable to rename the finished() function to something more descriptive. #730 requires t...
- 10:22 pm Revision abdb40b4 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 10:07 pm Revision c990e825 (gnuradio): grc: add error to WX/QT GUI blocks not matching the selected genera...
- 10:07 pm Revision 40f5e6cd (gnuradio): grc: Move the XInitThreads to "As Early As Possible"
- Seems some newer Qt do Xlib call right when doing the imports
which then means that doing it in the main() is too lat...
- 10:02 pm Revision 717c8233 (gnuradio): grc: Remove duplicate block paths
- 01:02 pm Bug #764 (Rejected): Modules never seen, although they are installed
- -- Python checking for lxml >= 1.3.6
-- Python checking for lxml >= 1.3.6 - not found
~# pip list | grep lxml
- 10:58 am Feature #763 (New): No more hard-coded hier block lib paths in GRC generated flowgraphs
- Currently GRC uses hard-coded file paths to import GRC generated hier_block into (generated) flowgraphs.
This is not...
- 05:33 pm Bug #762 (New): WX-based apps will die complaining of C++ assertion m_window failed in GetSize()
- It was suggested that I either update an existing bug or submit this as a bug. I have not found reference to "m_windo...
- 05:45 pm Revision 71ae9e2d (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 05:24 pm Revision a8a8f45e (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'osh/zmq_fix'
- 03:16 pm Bug #692: VOLK: Error allocating memory - Filters
- I've installed the gnuradio package for jessie and I'm getting the same problem. Volk(libvold-dev actually) was auto...
- 11:53 pm Revision edec5c71 (gnuradio): qtgui: added a variable push button widget
- 10:07 am Bug #760 (Rejected): About Clock Recovery M M Block in Synchronizers
- This place is for issues and bugs, not general questions about functionality of a block. Please use the Discuss GNU R...
- 09:51 pm Revision bb2021f0 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 09:38 pm Revision 42c1d6d3 (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'tom/blocks/peak_det_api'
- 09:31 pm Revision 08f00a15 (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'tom/runtime_msg_passing_finished'
- 09:29 pm Revision fe73c262 (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'mbr0wn/uhd/stream_args'
- 08:50 pm Revision 2c2dc2a2 (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'nowls/master'
- 08:11 pm Revision b33345ba (gnuradio): Merge branch 'maint'
- 07:59 pm Revision fc7861ac (gnuradio): blocks: cleans up the docs for the multiply_matrix blocks.
- 01:08 pm Revision 25f88309 (gnuradio): blocks: the API for the peak_detector blocks incorrectly uses int i...
- 01:06 pm Revision 035b9d01 (gnuradio): runtime: possible bug fix for limited-run flowgraphs with message-o...
- 05:30 pm Revision ec2d2786 (gnuradio): uhd: Added set_stream_args() method to sink & source
- 01:20 pm Revision 22339073 (gnuradio): digital: update control loop frequency limits in fll_band_edge_cc w...
- 10:08 pm Bug #692: VOLK: Error allocating memory - Filters
I've put Julien's patch on the out of tree VOLK (https://github.com/gnuradio/volk) which is going to be used ...
Also available in: Atom