From 10/29/2015 to 11/27/2015
- 06:32 pm Bug #860 (New): Phase alignment between two Front Ends (MotherBoard x300 DaughterBoards UBX)
I'm trying to do a phase alignement between two front ends of two different UBX DaughterBoard.
The python cod...
- 11:45 pm Feature #805: uhd_fft: Wishlist for features
- Multi-channel working now.
I'll keep this issue around for a bit to collect ideas.
- 11:45 pm Feature #805 (Feedback): uhd_fft: Wishlist for features
- 11:44 pm Bug #769 (Closed): timed dual-channel B210 capture always returns ERROR_CODE_LATE_COMMAND, single...
- This was a UHD bug, fixed now.
- 11:43 pm Feature #788 (Resolved): gr-uhd: Add more control over DC offset correction
- 24bf23d75fb88e77f86f4ddd1990995fd41ecdfa takes care of this.
- 10:55 pm Feature #757 (Closed): Request for clarification of puncpat within FEC_Extended_Decoder
- Release is already out.
- 10:54 pm Feature #727 (Closed): Allow GUI sinks within hierarchical blocks
- Release has long been released.
- 10:45 pm Bug #765 (Feedback): Rename finished() member function in block.h to is_msg_handler_finished() or...
- This should be brought up at a dev call or something. Needs some discussion.
- 10:43 pm Feature #836 (Rejected): Create/add new block
- Hi Chiara,
please take this to the mailing list. This is not a GNU Radio bug.
- 07:45 am Bug #859: GRC Bus Connections
- Can't say I am surprised. The code for Bus Ports is a mess on so many levels. I recommend refactoring it first. I had...
- 10:17 pm Bug #859 (New): GRC Bus Connections
- Messages and stream sink ports on the same block do not work well with GRC bus ports. A good example is the QT Freque...
- 03:57 pm Bug #855 (Resolved): gr_max_ff shows wrong docs in properties display
- Same here.
I have merged a complete rewrite of the docstring extraction feature into master_grcwg this weekend.
- 06:59 pm Bug #762 (Feedback): WX-based apps will die complaining of C++ assertion m_window failed in GetSi...
- This seems to be a simple change in the WX template. Maybe you can prep a pull request and then ask people to test it...
- 06:53 pm Bug #824 (Feedback): FreeBSD undefined reference to 'libiconv'
- This module in particular also depends on outside modules... I don't think this is an issue for this tracker.
- 05:15 pm Revision a5f60d24 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 05:12 pm Revision 2d0b64bf (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'jdemel/analog-msg-port'
- 04:59 pm Revision 36231753 (gnuradio): analog: removed superfluous debug code
- 10:37 am Revision bc05f646 (gnuradio): analog: added freq msg port to sig_source
- 11:00 pm Revision 16cf0e50 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 10:55 pm Revision a18e480c (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'gnuradio-wg-grc/master_grcwg'
- 10:55 pm Revision 69edea32 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'maint'
- 10:53 pm Revision 4bbe46ef (gnuradio): grc: fix #858 category string splitting
- 09:31 pm Revision a6becbdc (gnuradio): grc: fix output file encoding
- 09:00 pm Feature #854 (Closed): Error: Key "thread_safe_setters" not found
- Great. Glad I could help
- 09:00 pm Bug #858 (Feedback): Wrong test of 'str' in BlockTreeWindow.py
- I get str on my system. Including unicode is certainly a good course.
Pushed a fix to maint_grcwg.
- 06:17 pm Bug #858 (Feedback): Wrong test of 'str' in BlockTreeWindow.py
- On my Slackware system the test 'isinstance(category, str)' doesn't work, as the type of category
is actually 'unico...
- 08:39 pm Revision 2fee267d (gnuradio): grc: open and update params from external editor
- 08:39 pm Revision 2252b5ca (gnuradio): grc: update PropsDialog on external param change
- 08:39 pm Revision c9a5fabe (gnuradio): grc: add embedded python block definition and support in GRC
- 09:31 am Bug #857: fm_emph.py bad coefficients
- Alberto Albiol wrote:
> In line 62 of fm_emph.py the ataps coefficients are:
> ataps = [1, a1]
> This is wrong...
- 08:37 am Bug #857 (New): fm_emph.py bad coefficients
- In line 62 the ataps coefficients are:
ataps = [1, a1]
This is wrong it should be:
ataps = [1, -a1]
If you re...
- 03:22 pm Revision db9a7dd4 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 03:22 pm Revision 6a88efbd (gnuradio): blocks: eliminate signedness warning in max_xx
- 07:04 am Revision ca7bef02 (gnuradio): max and min now accept a vector output length to allow for sane mul...
- Operation unchanged unless enabled by setting vlen_out to be equal to vlen. Then it does elementwise max/min.
- 01:00 am Bug #856 (New): GRC pagin/scrolling from keyboard has inconsistent behavior
Ctrl-PgUp and Ctrl-PgDn correctly cause tab switching in GRC when the currently displayed canvas has no horizontal ...
- 12:56 am Revision 3c5bf08c (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 12:52 am Revision ac59ecb2 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 12:47 am Revision c773f478 (gnuradio): remove incorrect copyright date
- 12:12 am Bug #855 (Resolved): gr_max_ff shows wrong docs in properties display
gr_max_ff shows docs from a different block when you open its properties window in GRC and click the "documentation...
- 11:52 pm Revision 513426a6 (gnuradio): Added bidirectional conversion between complex numbers and mag/phase
- 04:11 pm Revision 3e5baa8b (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 04:10 pm Revision 51c0426a (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'mmueller/qtgui_FrequencyDisplay_Plot'
- 04:08 pm Revision 4863cf24 (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'tom/qtgui/plain_theme'
- 04:00 pm Revision 9c4effc6 (gnuradio): expanded quadrature_demod_cf docs; added .grc <doc>
- 03:59 pm Revision e5310ac2 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'maint'
- 03:51 pm Revision b76dc11f (gnuradio): dtv: fix coverity issue #1327836
- 12:13 pm Revision 964882c4 (gnuradio): removed d_ prefix on local variables
- 03:23 pm Feature #854: Error: Key "thread_safe_setters" not found
- Hello Sebastian
Thanks for the tip. I thought I already messed out the old stuff, but something from an ancient in...
- 01:00 pm Feature #854: Error: Key "thread_safe_setters" not found
- It looks like somehow your block definitions, specifically options.xml, were not updated.
Locate that file in your G...
- 03:12 pm Revision 8b14a84e (gnuradio): grc: mark param type multiline as protected
- 03:12 pm Revision 91b66420 (gnuradio): runtime: add accessors for in_sig and out_sig in python blocks
- 02:41 pm Revision 199a71d6 (gnuradio): qtgui: adding plain.qss file theme.
- Easy way to switch default theme back to the plain QWT/QT colors
instead of having to comment/delete the line from co...
- 08:46 pm Feature #854 (Closed): Error: Key "thread_safe_setters" not found
- Dear all
I just updated from 3.7.5 to the most recent 126.96.36.199. Now I'm struggling with the following issue appeari...
- 07:59 pm Feature #853: Set MTU on network interface when creating tun/tap device in TUNTAP PDU block
- Thanks, Andy. I'm not sure why I can't change MTU this way after the device gets allocated, but I have successfully c...
- 04:58 pm Feature #853: Set MTU on network interface when creating tun/tap device in TUNTAP PDU block
- The tun driver enforce some bounds on the allowable MTU that can be set:
- 04:44 pm Feature #853 (New): Set MTU on network interface when creating tun/tap device in TUNTAP PDU block
- I'm trying to set the MTU of tun/tap devices created by the TUNTAP PDU block. Currently the MTU argument is only used...
- 03:45 pm Bug #849 (Rejected): Waveform source with complex output does not produce sin() and cos() correctly
- I agree with Martin about this. The issue comes up every now and then, but it's so rooted in the way that block has a...
- 03:44 pm Feature #850 (Rejected): blocks in gnuradio
This is a question for the mailing list, not an issue for this page. For more information on the mailing lis...
- 03:43 pm Bug #852 (Resolved): QT GUI Sinks: Frequency, Waterfall, Time - break with more than 1 input.
- Fixed in PR 674, commit:
- 03:41 pm Revision 15e3d394 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 03:40 pm Revision 8737d630 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'issue847'
- 03:39 pm Bug #851 (Resolved): Incorrect log level string
- Fixed in PR 669, commit:
- 03:35 pm Revision 3a45d38e (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 03:35 pm Bug #847 (Resolved): CentOS 6.5 and 6.6 gr-fec/lib/fec_mtrx_impl.cc: 482: error
- Fixed in PR #670, commit:
- 03:22 pm Revision 5dc5a09f (gnuradio): qtgui: fixes issue #852: problem with multiple input connections.
- When adding message support for the QTGUI sinks, the 'nports' setting
of the sink was using strings instead of number...
- 11:52 pm GNU Radio v188.8.131.52 is released
- GNU Radio release v184.108.40.206 is available for download:
- 05:19 pm Revision 43b18992 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- Used merge strategy -s ours to skip release commits on maint
- 05:16 pm Revision fbaf4820 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'maint'
- Used merge strategy -s ours to skip release commits on maint
- 05:13 pm Revision 13432954 (gnuradio): cmake: Updated version for maintenance release v220.127.116.11
- 04:40 pm Revision bbb25f9f (gnuradio): volk: updated submodule pointer to v1.1.1
- 11:25 pm Bug #852 (Resolved): QT GUI Sinks: Frequency, Waterfall, Time - break with more than 1 input.
The QT GUI Sinks: Waterfall, Time, Frequency display only one
input port when more than on...
- 08:58 pm Revision 19f24354 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 08:46 pm Revision f8a84eb4 (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'tom/qtgui/pdu_handling'
- 08:45 pm Revision 6f1263e3 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'maint'
- Used merge strategy -s ours to keep master branch version of ber_curve_gen.grc
from being overwritten by bug-fixed ma...
- 08:38 pm Revision c308402f (gnuradio): qtgui: cleaned non in-tree block from qtgui_message_inputs example.
- 08:18 pm Revision efcae050 (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'tom/ber_curve_gen_alist' into maint
- 08:15 pm Revision fdb38a95 (gnuradio): fec: Fixed alist file location for ber_curve_gen example.
- alist file is installed into prefix/share/gnuradio/examples/fec -- use
gr.prefix() to set this up.
- 07:47 pm Revision 98c44258 (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'miek/complex-to-ichar'
- 07:45 pm Revision fd5cbdd2 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'maint'
- 05:53 pm Bug #821 (Closed): Vector Source discards tags when GRC callback to change data is called
- 05:53 pm Bug #822 (Closed): Tag object block doesn't update with GUI changes - no callbacks
- 05:53 pm Bug #844 (Closed): Commit to VOLKize gr-fft/lib/fft_vcc_fftw.cc looks wrong
- 05:52 pm Bug #845 (Closed): Forced -msse2 in gr-dtv breaks compilation on non-x86
- 05:52 pm Bug #848 (Rejected): For writing blocks in GNU Radio
- 05:52 pm Feature #727 (Resolved): Allow GUI sinks within hierarchical blocks
- Fixed in commit: dcc0f96034a4547d4ea71d67e5b1b244ee997045
- 05:49 pm Feature #757 (Resolved): Request for clarification of puncpat within FEC_Extended_Decoder
- Fixed in commit: bfe4d50069863f486772ed06ed81f48fdb87cbc4
- 05:48 pm Bug #816 (Resolved): tag_debug block only displays output when the last input port has tags
- Fixed in commit: bc82238e3468e7db6cc5462a666174fc662b0454
- 08:21 pm Revision bb402e8f (gnuradio): qtgui: adding example for using the message passing inputs to the Q...
- 08:21 pm Revision c46f60db (gnuradio): qtgui: documenting message input support.
- 08:21 pm Revision 2a59946b (gnuradio): qtgui: moving to only allow either streaming or message modes.
- Having both stream and message ports available at the same time will
likely cause confusion and problems when trying ...
- 08:21 pm Revision 38297b73 (gnuradio): qtgui: constellation plotter supports PDU message plotting.
- 08:21 pm Revision e21dda10 (gnuradio): qtgui: freq plotters support PDU message plotting.
- 08:21 pm Revision e3e79e27 (gnuradio): qtgui: time display: fixes a threading issue.
- Properly emit a signal instead of calling the function directly.
- 08:21 pm Revision eadb401e (gnuradio): qtgui: histogram plotter supports PDU message plotting.
- 08:21 pm Revision bea94144 (gnuradio): qtgui: time raster plotters support PDU message plotting.
- 08:21 pm Revision 93317359 (gnuradio): qtgui: Better support for waterfall PDU message port.
- Handles changes in FFT size and half frequency display for float
- 08:21 pm Revision 253e6c3d (gnuradio): qtgui: time plotters support PDU message plotting.
- 08:21 pm Revision 2f79e947 (gnuradio): qtgui: Throw an error if the PDU is not a multiple of the fft size.
- Can crash if this condition is not bet.
Also, rearraigned the order of the message ports so the PDU port is
- 08:21 pm Revision 416eea17 (gnuradio): qtgui: whitespace and line formatting
- 08:21 pm Revision 70b50fad (gnuradio): qtgui: added documentation describing pdus message input port.
- 08:21 pm Revision c1449fdd (gnuradio): grc: disconnect hidden blocks
- 08:21 pm Revision 417ebd7e (gnuradio): grc: fix port placement for hidden ports
- 07:22 pm Revision 787441ed (gnuradio): logger: fixed issue #851: "notset" instead of "noset".
- 07:12 pm Revision c93470b7 (gnuradio): fec: LDPC: patch for issue #847.
- GSL didn't introduce gsl_matrix_equal until 1.15 and GNU Radio only
requires 1.10. This is an attempt to calculate if...
Also available in: Atom