From 08/21/2014 to 09/19/2014
- 11:25 pm Bug #728: build fails on s390(31-bit/32-bit)
- I looked closer at this problem and I think there is a bug in the swig.
The size_t usually maps (@linux/gcc) to:
- 07:37 pm Bug #728: build fails on s390(31-bit/32-bit)
- Yes, this is related to issue #529. I believe that this is a bug in SWIG itself. On OSX we experience it on a very li...
- 04:25 pm Bug #728: build fails on s390(31-bit/32-bit)
- Jakub Čajka wrote:
> possibly problem in swig it self?
I will take a deeper look, but I don't think so.
- 08:34 am Bug #728 (New): build fails on s390(31-bit/32-bit)
- Build(building for fedora 20/21 on s390) fails(see attachment).
Problem is probably related to http://gnuradio.org...
- 06:13 pm Bug #725: GRC fails to run "No GUI" flowgraph when xterm is not installed
- Does it use x-terminal-emulator?
- 02:03 pm Bug #725: GRC fails to run "No GUI" flowgraph when xterm is not installed
- fixed. On branch maint_grc in the GRCWG repo.
- 02:04 pm Feature #726: GRC indicates successful completion when a C++ block core dumps
- added return code to ">>> Done" message (if not zero). On branch master_grc in the GRCWG repo.
- 10:17 am Bug #692: VOLK: Error allocating memory - Filters
- I get this error on all my ARM platforms. It's not a bug specific to this case. You have to disable neon in the cmake...
- 03:32 am Bug #692: VOLK: Error allocating memory - Filters
- This bug also occurs when using the QT GUI Frequency Sink in a flow graph. The #if 0 patch works for GNU Radio versio...
- 02:05 am Feature #727 (New): Allow GUI sinks within hierarchical blocks
- It would be nice if GUI sinks, like Qt Time Sink, could be placed within a hierarchical block defined in GRC.
- 10:39 pm Feature #726 (New): GRC indicates successful completion when a C++ block core dumps
- GRC will indicate successful completion of a flowgraph run, when an underlying C++ block has actually core dumped. U...
- 10:33 pm Bug #725 (New): GRC fails to run "No GUI" flowgraph when xterm is not installed
- GRC emits a popen() related perror() string and fails to run the flowgraph when "No GUI" is selected and xterm is not...
- 03:08 am Bug #724 (New): Hier blocks can't set output buffer size
- When using the GRC Advanced tab to set max noutput items for a hier block I get the following error...
- 09:11 pm Bug #535: VOLK build error on CentOS 6.4 x86_64
- Could you please explain how to properly apply this patch?
I applied it as <patch -p0 -b -i 0001-Fix-CMake-for-Boost...
- 12:52 am Bug #722 (New): Use of freed buffers in vmcircbuf_prefs causes invalid file names to be used
- When running gnuradio 220.127.116.11 on Windows, I often get messages such as these on the console:
- 09:25 am Bug #721: gr-uhd multi_usrp broken in 3.7.4+
- I can't replicate this. I tried an X300 with a WBX on slot A and a BasicTX on side B, with the flowgraph you posted. ...
- 10:34 pm GNU Radio Releases 3.7.5 and 18.104.22.168 available for download
- GNU Radio releases 3.7.5, 22.214.171.124, and Live DVD are available for download:
- 04:19 pm Bug #721 (New): gr-uhd multi_usrp broken in 3.7.4+
- Looks like either the syntax for instantiating multi_usrp has changed (seems unlikely), or a bug was introduced, like...
- 03:05 pm Bug #720 (New): Fix installation location of gr_log_default.conf
- Reported by Nick B on the Discuss GNU Radio mailing list.
Subject: [PATCH] gnuradio-runtime: config file placement...
- 07:49 pm Revision 3c93a4d2 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 03:36 pm Revision 01deede3 (gnuradio): volk: adding tanh kernel with support for sse and avx.
- There are two generic kernels, one using tanh and another using a series approximation. The SIMD code uses the series...
- 01:15 pm Summer of Code: Wrap-Up
- As the year passes on and the summer is nearly over, Google's summer of code also comes to an end.
We had five stude...
- GNU Radio v3.4.2
- GNU Radio v3.4.1
- GNU Radio v3.4.0
- GNU Radio v3.7.5
- GNU Radio v126.96.36.199
- GNU Radio v3.7.4
- GNU Radio v3.7.3
- 04:51 pm Revision dd52842b (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- Used merge strategy -s ours to skip release commits.
- 04:50 pm Revision 1a1f502b (gnuradio): Updated revision post-release.
- 04:33 pm Revision 9dcb5067 (gnuradio): Updated revision to 3.7.5 for release.
- 04:32 pm Revision f146cd2d (gnuradio): Merge branch 'maint'
- Used merge strategy -s ours to skip release commit.
- 04:22 pm Revision f0ef129c (gnuradio): Updated to revision 188.8.131.52 for release.
- 09:53 pm Revision ce8a9b8a (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 09:46 pm Revision 94562c93 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'maint'
- 09:39 pm Revision cbb0698b (gnuradio): find USB on all platforms
- Keep the 'usb-1.0' as the preferred match, but also match simply
'usb' as provided on some platforms. Allows kFreeBSD...
- 09:39 pm Revision 863812b0 (gnuradio): support comedi whenever found
- Remove the LINUX dependency from the gr-comedi CMake rules,
as, for example, comedi also has support on Debian kFreeB...
- 08:50 pm Revision e7802312 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 08:28 pm Revision 01c39233 (gnuradio): digital: adding output message ports for MPSK SNR probe block. Can ...
- 08:20 pm Revision 20693b68 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'maint'
- 08:17 pm Revision d56ad00e (gnuradio): digital: fixes a bug in the mpsk SNR estimators where they were rep...
- 05:12 pm Revision 40dcfe64 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 05:11 pm Revision 4eb84b1d (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'michaelld/cmake_fixes'
- 05:11 pm Revision 0bab1f9c (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'michaelld/refix_findUHD'
- 05:01 pm Revision 0c10990e (gnuradio): cmake: on APPLE only, add defaults for rpath and install name info ...
- 05:01 pm Revision 43a990f9 (gnuradio): cmake: fix setting and usage of CMAKE_MODULES_DIR
- 05:01 pm Revision 64f85b34 (gnuradio): cmake: whitespace only
- 04:35 pm Revision 245b441d (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 04:25 pm Revision 1c9377b3 (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'gnuradio-wg-grc/master_grcwg'
- 04:20 pm Revision c539f203 (gnuradio): trellis: fix cmake variables for compatibility
- 04:00 pm Revision c8fcd025 (gnuradio): cmake: fix FindUHD.cmake to work better wit CMake 2.6, and in general.
- 03:45 pm Revision dcc7a96f (gnuradio): Merge branch 'maint'
- 03:44 pm Revision 1962adbc (gnuradio): vocoder: minor cleanup in library detection
- 03:39 pm Revision ab51f060 (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'maitland/gr-vocoder-use-system-codecs...
- 03:38 pm Revision 5db11009 (gnuradio): blocks: remove stray ctrlport XML definitions
- 10:45 pm Revision 3640058a (gnuradio): Fix handling of GR_USE_SYSTEM_LIBGSM and GR_USE_SYSTEM_LIBCODEC2
- 07:25 pm Bug #719 (New): changing the signature is broken for gr_hier_block2
The attached testcase creates a sync block and a hier block with one complex output each (set through the initializ...
- 07:19 pm Revision b395f09d (gnuradio): grc: always show the label of the selected port
- Suggested by Seth Hitefield
- 09:09 pm Revision 954444af (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 08:50 pm Revision 76a271ac (gnuradio): grc: start using file format tags
- 07:33 pm Revision 3d767e08 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 07:21 pm Revision 5af1200d (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'gnuradio-wg-grc/master_grcwg'
- 07:21 pm Revision 07c6d92b (gnuradio): Merge branch 'maint'
- 07:18 pm Revision b3927e7c (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'gnuradio-wg-grc/maint_grcwg' into maint
- 05:57 pm Revision b19ff4d8 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 05:52 pm Revision 99e0c0ad (gnuradio): Merge branch 'maint'
- 04:39 pm Revision 527be63d (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'ncorgan/qtgui/msvc_bugfix' into maint
- 04:28 pm Revision 36e0bf45 (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'michaelld/refix_findUHD'
- 04:22 pm Revision 33942045 (gnuradio): The functions in wavfile.cc are publicly exported.
- 04:02 pm Revision 1e0707c9 (gnuradio): grc: clean-up toolbar
- 04:00 pm Revision 74e3dd5c (gnuradio): grc: Small fixes to make menu items consistent.
- 03:48 pm Revision 8aeb5b7e (gnuradio): grc: added save_reports action.
- 03:47 pm Revision f0afa5e9 (gnuradio): qtgui: fixup GRC XML for new QT Vector Sink
- 03:30 pm Bug #682 (Resolved): constructor_interceptor func strips required amsg_source kwargs
- 10:44 am Bug #682: constructor_interceptor func strips required amsg_source kwargs
- This will be fixed by a small hack in d8c6c84. FWIW, the amsg_source should probably output messages, or even be depr...
- 03:28 pm Revision 42d91a6d (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'martin/uhd/bug682' into maint
- 03:09 pm Bug #716: gr-uhd latest modifications breaks older GRC files
- I guess right now there is no established order of data and control ports. So changing the order is an option.
- 02:52 pm Revision bcee01bf (gnuradio): grc: Generator warning for flowgraphs with a throttle and an extern...
- The Generator will now issue a warning that it is usually wrong to use
any hardware flow control and a throttle block...
- 01:54 pm Revision cbdfeb40 (gnuradio): grc: only fix old message connections if both ends are valid
- 11:14 am Revision 4abbcf92 (gnuradio): grc: moving xml pi into nested data
- 11:00 am Bug #708 (Closed): Tag gap handling problem in usrp_sink
- Fixed on 3d18f70c66c974a82c5096acc4cbd37a47b6b55c by nowls.
- 10:49 am Revision 5b992d4c (gnuradio): qtgui: Added a 'vector sink'.
- This is a sink similar to the freq sink, which takes vectors as input
and plots them as-is.
- 10:41 am Revision d8c6c84f (gnuradio): uhd: Fixed minor issue with kwargs in amsg_source
- 09:23 am Bug #694 (Resolved): invalid copyright in template-generated sources
- Addressed in 283ecb988a6bd1d344538af6623afba09f806b3e.
- 09:21 am Revision 283ecb98 (gnuradio): blocks: Fixed some broken license headers
- 08:40 am Revision a8c8af1d (gnuradio): grc: adding version information to flowgraph files using XML proces...
- 08:12 am Revision 3c165ab4 (gnuradio): grc: Reload marks page as modified only if an error occured during ...
- 08:10 am Revision 7f93764e (gnuradio): grc: Reloading blocks forces reload for all open flow graphs.
- 11:11 pm Bug #716 (New): gr-uhd latest modifications breaks older GRC files
- Recently, a new input was added to the UHD Sink block to accept command messages.
This entry was placed as the first...
- 05:19 pm Revision 13deb30a (gnuradio): cmake: fix FindUHD.cmake to work with UHDConfig*.cmake, not FindUHD...
- 08:03 pm Revision 339fd5e8 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 08:02 pm Feature #709 (Assigned): reset() for probe_avg_mag_sqrd
- Two things--can you redo the patch off the root of the gnuradio source tree, or even better, make a git branch that c...
- 07:54 pm Revision df693a90 (gnuradio): Merge branch 'maint'
- 07:39 pm Revision 71187a83 (gnuradio): cmake: add parallel build fix to gr_modtool template
- 07:31 pm Revision d1638dee (gnuradio): cmake: backport parallel build fix to maint branch
- 04:22 pm Revision 794db89f (gnuradio): Merge branch 'master' into next
- 04:22 pm Revision 60e657ad (gnuradio): Merge branch 'maint'
- 04:22 pm Revision bfd4787e (gnuradio): Merge remote-tracking branch 'gnuradio-wg-grc/grc_py26_compat_fix' ...
Also available in: Atom