OpenBTS-specific USRP replacement
|Assignee:||David Burgess||% Done:||
- a USRP-compatible control section, modeled on the USRP motherboard
- two RFX-style receive sections with better RF isolation
- one RFX-stype receive section
- an OCXO running at a multiple of 13 MHz
- on-board GSM-specific filters, either SAW or ceramic
This board would still be software-compatible with the USRP, allowing developers to continue to use USRP-based kits for desktop testing.
Updated by David Burgess over 4 years ago
The detailed description will be maintained at OpenBTSRFDevelopmentPlans, with this ticket only used for status tracking.